*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
The Atlas Sound Strategy Series® II two-way, surface-mount loudspeaker systems are ideal for indoor and outdoor installation in conference rooms & classrooms, boutiques/shops, restaurants/cafes, decks/patios, recreation/sport centers, amusement/theme parks, and houses of worship.
For surface mount applications where increased output and tighter pattern control in an environment-resistant, contemporarily styled enclosure is required, the SM82 series is the perfect choice. System components consist of a highly efficient 8" HYCONE™ treated woofer and 1" exit titanium compression driver. Sold individually.
Specifications: • Power rating: 150 watts RMS/225 watts max • Impedance: 8 ohms • Frequency response: 65 Hz-20 kHz • Sensitivity: 92 dB 1W/1m • Dispersion 65°H x 65°V • Dimensions (less bracket): 16-1/2" H x 9-1/16" W x 8-7/16" D • Mfg. #SM82-B.
* Weather resistant construction for year-round indoor or outdoor use
* UV-resistant, talc impregnated, polypropylene injection molded enclosure
* Powder coated aluminum grill
* Conforms to stringent 100HR salt spray test per the ASTM B117 standard
* Color matched heavy-duty C-shaped mounting bracket is included
* TRX WaveGuide™ high frequency director for vocal and music accuracy and clarity
* SAE 1/4"-20 brass inserts allow easy integration of "off-the-shelf" security hardware
* Five-year manufacturer's warranty
Part Number 242-822